Full Professor of Higher Geometry at the Department of Mathematics
of the University of Parma since 1979.
Fields of interest: Differential Geometry (geometric structures on manifolds,
submanifolds). Several Complex Variables (Integral representation, pseudoconvexity).
Over 70 scientific papers published in International Journals.
Selected publications in recent years:
- On the bisectional curvature of riemannian manifold. Simon Stevin 61 (1987).
- On the bisectional curvature of an almost hermitian manifold. Tensor 44 (1987).
- On a Bianchi-type identity for the almost hermitian manifolds. Atti Accad. Naz. Lincei Rend. 82 (1988).
- Geometric meaning of some equalities concerning the curvature tensor. Riv. Mat. Univ. Parma 14 (1988).
- On almost hermitian manifolds with constant holomorphic curvature at a point. Tensor 50 (1991).
- On A. Gray manifolds. Rend. Sem. Mat. Messina 1 (1991).
- On almost constant-type manifolds.J. of Geometry 48 (1993).
- Submanifolds of constant holomorphic deviation (with S. Ianus). Boll. Un. Mat. Ital. 10 Suppl. (1996).
- Some submanifolds of a parakaehler manifold (with S. Ianus). Rend. Circ. Mat. Palermo 46 (1997).